- Name: Sunus Lee
- Sex: Male
- Age: 23
- Current Location: Tianjin, China
- Phone: +086 [Hidden]
- E-mail: [Hidden]
- School: Tianjin Polytechnic University, Software Engineering
- English: CET-6
- 2012.6 ~ 2013.1(Intern)
- In Beijing Cloud Valley, working as developer.
- 2013.2 ~ Now
- Leading a small cloud computing team (formed by students) in Tianjin Polytechnic University.
- Got the first experience with Linux in 2009, till now working on full linux environment for some years. Have some knowledges for main distributions (RedHat/Debian/Arch), also got the ability to write the proper scripts(shell/python) to do the necessary small automatic tasks. Besides, I also have the experiences in Server, Networking Configuration/Troubleshooting. Right now, I am using ArchLinux & OS X.
- C, Start using C since 2009, Most of my C codes are written under Linux environment and got quite deep understanding in C.
- Python, The second language i’ve learned and used since 2011, still use Python frequently till now. Familiar with basic and most-used modules(built-in and third-part). Also have the basic knowledge and experiences in Python Web Frameworks.(Django/Flask)
- Ruby, The third language i learned in 2012, now write ruby on rails codes for my own App Project.
- Shell, Got the ability to write the proper scripts(shell/python) to do the necessary small automatic tasks.(Maintain, Sync, Small tools)
- SQL, Basic SQL and database design skills.
Some other stuffs
- Strong ability and desire to learn new skills.
- Good coding style in every language i’ve used.
- Strong ability to read and write English comments/manuals/docs/.
- Ability to acquire necessary informations from sites like http://stackoverflow.com , http://github.com
- Love Open Source & Linux
- URL https://github.com/sunuslee/ocsetup
- My work at Cloud Valley, re-write Redhat’s Ovirtnode-config-setup with PyGtk. It’s a configuration tool for Ovirt node.
Vim-Plugins(Write those for fun and based on my needs)
- URL http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=4319
- Source Code https://github.com/sunuslee/vim-plugin-random-colorscheme-picker
- Wrote in later 2012, the plugin can apply a random Colorscheme everytime you open a file.
- URL http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=4307
- Source Code https://github.com/sunuslee/vim-plugin-show-git-log
- Show a file’s git log in a split windows.
MIT6.828 JOS COURSE
- URL http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/6.828/2010
- Source Code https://github.com/sunuslee/sunus_jos
- It’s a online course i took in 2010, writing a some unix-like operating system with the basic functions. It involves with boot-up, Memory Managment, Interrupt and Exception handling, Process scheduling and Inter Process Communication and File System. Most codes arc written in C.
Tianjin Polytechnic University Cloud Computing Team (OpenStack)
- URL http://22.214.171.124/
- 2013.3~Now As Leader
- Setting up the environments and team wikis.
- Got the basic knowledge in OpenStack
- Recruiting new guys.
- Some other stuffs.(docs, papers, etc)